IMC @ Home Registration is Now Open!
2021 IMC @ Home Registration Information
- A $20 USD Registration Deposit is required for each Program, Master Class, and Lesson.
- Registrations are accepted on a space-available basis and will be collected online. Those with money held from 2020, please call the IMC Office to register.
- The balance of the fee is due 2 weeks (14 days) before the scheduled Program, Master Class, or Lesson is scheduled to start.
- Links to participate in each Program, Master Class, and Lesson will be sent to participants who have either paid in full, or the IMC Office has record of their scholarship finishing out their tuition cost by 2 weeks (14 days) in advance of the session date.
- A valid email address MUST be used to register in order to receive the links.
- Scholarships are available and more information can be found below!
- Cancellations and refunds can be made minus $10 USD processing fee for cancellations of Lessons, $20 for Master Classes, and $50 for Programs up to two weeks in advance. No refunds will be made starting 2 weeks (14 days) in advance of the start of each Program, Master Class, or Lesson.
- Refunds for missed Programs, Master Classes, and Lessons will not be given.
- Rescheduling of Lessons may happen only to another available time slot and are able to happen by calling the IMC Office.
- Campers who receive a full scholarship and cancel their registration will still be responsible for the $10 processing fee for Lessons, $20 for Master Classes and $50 for Programs.
- IMC @ Home Program and Master Class minimums must be met two weeks (14 days) before the session happens.
- If IMC cancels an online Program or Master Class due to low enrollment, we will fully refund any paid camper tuition for that Program or Master Class.
- IMC reserves the right to reschedule online programming. If IMC makes a schedule change, you will be given the option to refund or transfer to a different online session.
- Links for IMC @ Home Programs, Master Classes, and Lessons will be sent out no later than one week in advance. Please call the IMC Office at 701-838-8472 if you have not received a link at that time.
Scholarships are often available through various community resources. Contact your school’s music and art instructors or community service organizations for information regarding possible local scholarship support. All of the following forms can be used to apply for scholarships to both IMC @ Home & IMC On the Road programming this summer.
- Need Based Scholarships
- The International Music Camp has need based scholarships to assist students in participating in camp. These scholarships are funded through individual donations, and income from our Scholarship Endowment Fund and the Jaring Timmerman Memorial Bursary Fund (for Canadians).
- If you are a student in financial need, please apply for this scholarship and return it to the IMC Office by 5pm Central Time, May 7, 2021.
- 2021 IMC Need Based & Jaring Timmerman Memorial Scholarship Application
- Minot Symphony Orchestra Scholarships
- The Minot Symphony Scholarships are open to instrumentalists living in a 70-mile radius of Minot, ND currently in grades 9-12 (with priority given to string players) attending the International Music Camp. Deadline for applications is 5 pm Central Time, May 7, 2021.
- 2021 Minot Symphony Orchestra Scholarship Application
- Dorothy Monagin Music Endowment
- The Dorothy Monagin Music Endowment was established to provide a scholarship each year for a student from Montana which covers tuition. Due by 5 pm Central Time, May 7, 2021.
- 2021 Dorothy Monagin Music Endowment Scholarship Application
- Otter Tail Power Company
- Otter Tail Power Company is supplying 25 $100 scholarships to students of Otter Tail Power Company customers in 2021. The scholarships are given out on a first-come, first-served basis and preference will go to first-time campers. Students who are interested in applying for the scholarship will need to show proof that they are Otter Tail Power Company Customers. Contact the IMC Office for more details.
- North Dakota Federation of Music Clubs
- The North Dakota Federation of Music Clubs offers scholarships up to 75% of the cost of tuition for programs at the International Music Camp. Applicants must study with a teacher who is an active, enrolled members of the North Dakota Federation of Music Clubs. Due by 5pm Central Time, May 7, 2021.
- 2021 North Dakota Federation of Music Clubs Scholarship Application
Registration for IMC @ Home is Now Open!
We use the Active Network as our registration program. Click the button below to register. You must be on a computer. Active registration will not work with a mobile device.
Once you have registered, use the button below to check your balance, update your mailing address, and access your Active Network account.