Session 6 Performances
July 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Art Exhibit – Alme International Arts Centre – 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Mallet Percussion Recital – Percussive Arts Center – 11:00 a.m.
- Harp Recital – Alme International Arts Centre – 11:00 a.m.
- Band & World Percussion Concert – Burdick Center for the Performing Arts – 12:00 p.m.
- Fiddle Exhibition – Masonic Auditorium – 1:00 p.m.
- Orchestra Concert – Masonic Auditorium – 1:30 p.m.
All events are free to the public except where noted. All times are Central Standard Time and are subject to change. For more up to date information, please contact the IMC office via email or phone (701) 263-4211 (June-July) or (701) 838-8472 (September-May). All visitors to the International Peace Garden are required to pay an entrance fee. The cost per day is $20 per vehicle or $40 for an annual pass.