The International Music Camp is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the United States and a registered Charitable Organization in Canada (Registration No. 118970862RR0001) with the mission of enriching lives through artistic expression and personal growth.
All donations are tax-deductible in their respective country.
There are several ways that you can support our mission today and/or monthly! Specific information for Canadian donors and those wishing to send a check can be found at the bottom of the page. Donations through PayPal or CanadaHelps can be one time donations or set as monthly donations
1. Development Fund
Running a summer camp means that we pay for everything from new instruments and top notch music to plumbing fixtures and electrical work. Give to the Development Fund today to help cover IMC’s most pressing needs to keep the doors open and the lights on while investing in our future.
2. Scholarship Endowment Fund
A donation to the IMC Scholarship Endowment Fund creates scholarship support for young artists to study at IMC, regardless of their financial background.
If you wish to establish a named scholarship, contact the IMC Office for more information.
3. Pave the Future Endowment Fund
This fund is designed to tackle the ongoing costs of building maintenance. Donations of $250 or $500 are marked with a granite stone placed in front of the Alme International Arts Centre
Contact the IMC office if you have any questions! The order form is below.
Please complete the Pave the Future order form below if you are donating to this Fund.
Pave the Future Order Form
4. Planned Giving
Planned Giving touches those in need today and well into the future. Your legacy gift to IMC will continue to help make a difference for generations to come. Charitable gift planning uses a variety of financial tools and techniques for giving. Planned gifts provide valuable tax benefits and/or lifetime income for you and your spouse or loved one. The most popular gifts include bequests, charitable gift annuities, required minimum distributions, charitable trusts, life insurance and retirement plans or property transfers.
If you are interested in this type of giving, consult your financial planner to help structure the gift and phone our office at 701-838-8472.
5. The Matthew Miller Memorial World Percussion Collection
Known affectionately as Matt’s Drums, this fund makes purchases of unique and culturally accurate percussion equipment for the World Percussion program. Click here to learn more about the Matthew Miller Memorial World Percussion Collection.
6. The Dorothy Monagin Music Endowment
A passionate music educator and Montanan, Dorothy Monagin began this fund to ensure that students from rural Montana had a chance to experience the inspiration and beauty of the International Music Camp. Click here to learn more about Dorothy Monagin.
7. IMC’s AmazonSmile Wish List & Printing Wish List
By purchasing items on our AmazonSmile Wish List, you help us reduce our operational expenses or decrease the number of purchases we would make from the Development Fund. Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you!
In order for us to receive the purchase, you must select our Organization Address on the shipping page. Otherwise, the item will be sent to you. Please include a gift receipt so we know who the gift is from.
We also order specialized IMC items (envelopes, letterhead, etc.) from a local printer in Minot. Please contact our office if you are interested in sponsoring an order from our printer. 701-838-8472
If you want to make a direct donation off of our 2022 Wish List & Printing Wish List, please contact the IMC Office.
IMC Donor Club
All donors to the International Music Camp are part of the IMC Donor Club. Club members will be acknowledged and their names published in summer concert programs and the IMC Fall Newsletter.
IMC Donor Club Levels
- Premier Member – $1,000+
- Building Member – $500-$999
- Sustaining Member – $250-$499
- Supporting Member – $101-$249
- Contributing Member – up to $100
Donating with a Check/Cheque
Donations can be made by mail with a check or cheque. Please make the checks out to the International Music Camp and if you have a preferred fund, include that on the memo line. Please call our office at 701-838-8472 if you have any questions. Donations can be mailed to either:
|International Music Camp
111 11th Ave SW, Suite 3
Minot, ND 58701
|International Music Camp
121 Cathedral Ave
Winnipeg, MB R2W 0W7
Canadian Currency Donations
Canadian currency donations can be made in three ways:
1. E-Transfer – Donations from Canadian bank accounts can now be sent directly to IMC via e-transfer sent to email@example.com. E-transfers will be automatically deposited into IMC’s bank account. Please include the intended fund for your donation, and your mailing address in the notes with your e-transfer. Your donation will appear as International Music Camp (Man) Inc. on your banking statement.
2. One-time or Monthly Donations via CanadaHelps.org (accepts credit cards) – Visit our profile at CanadaHelps.org to make a one-time donation, or setup monthly donations. CanadaHelps.org will instantly issue a charitable tax receipt, and you can designate your donation towards any of our funds. This is also the method to use if you wish to donate by credit card.
3. Send a cheque in the mail – See information above on how and where to send a cheque to.