2022 Volunteer Time Info
Our 2022 Volunteer time will be May 20-22, 2022. The majority of volunteer work will be cleaning housing for staff to move into as well as raking leaves and clearing brush.
2022 Volunteer Expectations
- Volunteers will be asked to do the following tasks: Cleaning, raking, brush clearing, tree trimming, light carpentry work, and other light manual work. Please let the IMC Office know if you have any specific skills.
- All participants must RSVP by emailing the form below or calling our office by May 13th. This helps us plan meals, and materials to work with. We will provide meals starting Friday morning breakfast through Sunday morning lunch.
- Participants must follow all COVID-19 related guidelines and standards as set by the International Music Camp found here: https://internationalmusiccamp.com/covid-19/
- Participants will take a rapid antigen test upon arrival before participating in any work and moving into housing. This test will be provided on site by IMC at no cost.
- Participants are required to have a standard face mask for COVID-19 testing time.
- Housing will be in dorms and participants must bring their own bedding.
- All meals will be provided and will be nut free. We are unable to accommodate other dietary restrictions for this event. If you have additional dietary restrictions, please plan to bring your own food as needed. Call the IMC Office if you have any questions.
- Completed 2022 IMC Health Forms are required (pages 1 & 4 are mandatory, pages 2 and 3 are optional). They can be filled out ahead of time or on site.
2022 IMC Volunteer Application (email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2022 IMC Health Form (can be sent ahead of time or brought with you)
Call the IMC Office or Email the Sign Up Form by May 13th so we will have meals for everyone!