Our 2021 Volunteer time will be June 4-6, 2021. Volunteers must arrive on June 4th, and can stay anywhere from 1 to 3 nights. The majority of volunteer work will be raking and trimming with some cleaning responsibilities.
2021 Volunteer Expectations
- Volunteers will be asked to do the following tasks: Cleaning, raking, brush clearing, tree trimming, light carpentry work, and other light manual work. Please let the IMC Office know if you have any specific skills.
- Volunteer Applications will be accepted and screened to select participants. Additional applications will be accepted as space permits. Space is limited.
- Participants must follow all COVID-19 related guidelines and standards as set by the International Music Camp.
- All volunteers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This means receiving the second dose of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines no later than May 20, 2021 and receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than May 20, 2021.
- Participants are required to have a standard face mask that covers both nose and mouth with them at all times so that if encountering people from outside the volunteer group, they can be fully masked within seconds.
- Housing will be single occupancy in IMC owned buildings except for people who already live together.
- All meals will be provided and will be nut free. We are unable to accommodate other dietary restrictions for this event. If you have additional dietary restrictions, please plan to bring your own food as needed. Call the IMC Office if you have any questions.
- We will be a closed campus for this event. Once participants check in, they are only allowed to go within IPG grounds. Once someone leaves the International Peace Garden, they are not allowed to return to the IMC campus and the volunteer work.
- Participants will take a BinaxNow antigen test upon arrival. This test is provided at no cost.
- Completed 2021 IMC Health Forms are required and a brief health screening will happen at the start of each day per the American Camp Association Summer 2021 guidelines.
2021 IMC Volunteer Application
2021 IMC Health Form (can be sent ahead of time or brought with you)